Monday again. I do not like to go t school. I wished we had a longer weekend. Charlie drove us to school today. My first class was Spanish. I had not fun. We wrote a test. And I think it was very bad. I liked my second class. I had choir :-) It was so fun to sing.
My las and third class was U.S. History. I do not like U.S. History because it is so hard. Wah ..!!
Kimberleys mom gave me a ride home again. I was really happy aboout that. I was at home at 2.15pm.
I took pictures with my Teddy because I could not use the Internet. Something was wrong. I aslo cleand my room. I had lot of time. I was not fast with cleaning my room. In the night at 6.22pm I went out for a run. I liked the air this night. It was not cold and not warm. Middel very good :-D It was good and I watched the pretty moon !!
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen