Donnerstag, 11. November 2010

11.11.2010

Today is Thursday, November 11th 2010.

Charlie drove us today to school again. My first class was Spanish. I got my test back and I had 100 :-D
Then we did a partnerwork. I worked with a girl. She will moov to Calefornia in a few weeks.
My second class was Choir. It was fun. I like this Choir so much (-:
And my last and third class for this day was History. Our teacher was sick, because of that we had a supply teacher. I do not like his. He is a teacher how lerns how to teach but he is with since the class started and he just realized today that I am a German exchange student. The also was another supply teacher and she was a very mean person.
I rote with Kimberleys mom home today. Again !! She always take me home on B-Days and I am very happy about that (-:
I ate at home and then I talked to Mama, Papa and Tante Birgit on skype. I was so happy about that !! (-:
I went out for a run in the evening and after that Martina, Paulette and I watched the movie "The last song". I cryed because the movie is so sad but I love this movie.

I have to write something for yesterday.
I got my report card with my grades yesterday. I am not pleased with my grades and espacually with my german grade. I have a 92 in German and people who speak so bad german have a 98 or something like that. I can not believe that and I think that is not fair.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen