Mittwoch, 10. November 2010

10.11.2010

Today is Wednesday, November 10th 2010.

Charlie drove us to school this morning. Track was our first class. The coach was mad with us today because we didn't staid in a group. Because of that we had to run more *_____*
The practice was in the weight room today. I hate that but it was very hard because we had to do a lot of exercises for our stomach muscels.
Our second class was English. After this I had dance. We went to the hallway and had to paint thinks in the hallway we really like. I choose two pictures. The first picture showed an athlete and the second the McNeil horse. Then we went outside we had to paint three pictures. I choose a tree the sun and a rock. Then we had to dance this objects and at least we had to create a dance in a groupe.
After lunch I had German. We went to the computer room and did a movie on the computer. It was fun. I worked with Kevin and Gloria.
Charlies daughter cooked today dinner for us. We ate vehitos. I love that. It was so good. After this we went to Deepend. It was our last study hour today. Very said because I enjoed it a lot. But we will meet a few times because we are going to do a social project. So I am looking forward for that (-:
I went with my pijamer to deepend because it is comfortabel and I love my pijama :-D

2 Kommentare:

  1. Ich finde es klasse, dass du jetzt in englisch schreibst :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you but you also can write in English dearest Mama <3

    AntwortenLöschen