Today is Frieday, November 12th 2010.
Charlie drove us to school today. We had Track. The practice was so hard. It was in the ouside. It was not warm but it was also not cold. When we run it started to rain. It was good. Usually I do not like rain but today I liked it becuase I could take a shower after this. My second class was English. I babysited (I do not know if that is the right word) Cecilias Babydoll. She is in a class where she has to take care of a Babydoll. This baby crys and eat and do all what a baby does. That is so funny. I called her Mia becuase I didnt liked the other name.
After this I had dance. We had to creat our own dance. It was fun :-D
After lunch I had German. Herr Kregel my German teacher was sick so we had a supply teacher. He was cool. -haha- but also very weared :-D
We rote the bus home and I went to bed to take a nap. I was so tired. But I only could sleep one hour because we went to dinner at 6.30. After dinner at chillys (I ate a sald) we went to church because there was a comedy show.
And I am very tired now.
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen