Today is Tuesday November 11th 2010.
I am sorry but I really have to stop to talk so much in German because my English is going to get bad. I will try to write my blog in English now. I really need to practice my English.
Martina and I rote the bus to school today. My first class was Spanish. We had a test today. Again !!
My second class was Choir. I love this choir (-: The song we are going to sing is very hard but it sounds great.
And my last and third class was U.S. History. I really do not like this class because it is so hard for me. I never learnd anything about that in Germany. We had to work by ourselves but I said to my teachter that I had no idear what to do, so he sat me next to a boy. This boy was really nice and helped me a lot (-:
Every B-Day I have only 3 classes because I have an off period the last class. In this off period I can go home. Kimberleys mom brought me home. She always do this and that is very nice of her.
After I got home I ate lunche.
This night I run. It was a very good run. I enjoed it because the air was warm and there was a light wind. It was a good work out. I could see the moon. We have a very small but pretty moon tonight (-:
Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen