Today is Monday April 11th 2011
I do not know what is going on with me today but I am not in the mood to write in German. So I will write in English now.
Well it was a A-Day in school today. We went to the WMCA Park at my Outdoor-Advanture class. We did canoing.
After this Class we had Zone. Cecilia went with me to my class. We had a new girl in our class. But I did not really talk to her. I talked with Cecilia the whole time.
After that we had English. Than I went to dance. We had a sub teacher. We had to do kick boxin with a TV and it was just stupid. But okay.
After lunch I had German.
At home I tryed to instalieren the Fahrschul DVD but it did not work. I dont know what I did.
We ate dinner and at 7.30pm Linda drove me to school. I had a choir parctice.
Now I am so tired. Good night. And my head hurts and I do not know what is going on with me :D
Wie ärgerlich, dass die Fahrschul-CD nicht funktioniert. Ist doch eine Original-CD - merkwürdig. Hoffentlich bekommst du es noch hin.
AntwortenLöschenYa werde ich schon noch hinbekommen !! Hoffe ich !!
AntwortenLöschen