Sonntag, 30. Januar 2011

29.01.2011

Today is Saturday January 29th 2011

Cecilias host family was in the morning loud. So I woke up at 7 but Cecilia and I stayed in the bed till about 7.30am. Then I went to the bathroom and after I was back she went to the bathroom. I did my homework in the time she was in the bathroom. English homework on the computer. Then we ate breackfast and went out with the dogs. Linda picked me up at about 10.30am. After we came home I unpacked my stuff and went to bed. I just slept till 2pm because I had to go to a choir thing in school. We practice a dance to our song from 4.30 till 6.30 and ate pizza after this then we played volleyball in the orchestra room and listened to music in the choir room. At 9.45pm we went to the Gym. Dort waren die Licher nicht an. Ein paar Leute hatten nur Taschenlampen und soche Leutstäbe. Die Seniors sind in einem Kreis gesessen. Um die sind dann die Juniors gesessen. Dann die Softmores und die Fresments. Die Seniors hatten die Möglichkeit nach, der Reihe zu sagen was sie sagen wollen. Es haben sogar welche geweint, weil sie so gerührt und traurig waren. Es war eine ziemlich traurige aber auch magische Stimmung. Es war schön. Und der Senior, der geredet hat hat sich mit der Taschenlampe ins Gesicht geleuchtet oder auch nicht wenn er nicht wollte.
Um halb 12 sind wir dann endlich nach Hause gefahren und ich war todmüde. Ins bett bin ich aber erst um halb 1 gekommen :-/

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen